Monday, June 09, 2008

distraction!

i know i should be studying
but my mind keep on focusing on the nk balik kampung!

like which baju should i wear on da flight
n which handbag and shoes to match?
which outfit i wanna bring as a change before continuing to Terengganu?
wat else do i wanna bring home?
should i make a list so dat i wont end up in airport without the *God forbids* travel doc or tickets etc? -i had a dreams few days ago dat this happened-

ouh, i can't wait to see how my bro would react when i give him the psp then later tell him, it's only a temporary pinjam *evil laugh*
heheh no la, i'll give it to him as a gift
lucky lucky lil sucker!

havent pack my carry on or kemas the room dat has been my study room, dining room and bedroom for the last few weeks
i still need to do my laundry n change the bedsheets n all
and i only have 4 hrs post exam!!!

No comments: